1. Kindergarten teacher:-
Positions vacant: 10
Qualification: Any graduation with B.Ed .
Design and follow a complete teaching plan
Teach alphabet and numeracy along with personal, social and emotional skills
Organise learning material and resources
Use a variety of activities and instructional methods (songs, stories, media, structured games, art, outdoor activities etc.) to motivate and stimulate children’s abilities
Maintain an open line of communication with parents and provide appropriate information
Assess students’ performance and progress to ensure they are mastering the skills on regular basis
Monitor children’s interactions and nurture cooperation and sharing
Cooperate with administration staff
Follow and comply with teaching standards and safety regulations
Proven working experience as a kindergarten teacher, kindergarten assistant or teacher aide
Excellent knowledge of child development and latest education theories and practices
Creative and artistic teaching abilities
Teaching and organisation skills
Patience and flexibility
Strong communication skills
Keep abreast with the latest trends and best practices
2. Primary Homeroom teacher :-
Positions vacant : 8
Qualification: Any graduation with B.Ed
· Teaching all areas of the primary curriculum.
· Taking responsibility for the progress of a class of primary-age students.
· Organising the classroom and learning resources and creating displays to encourage a positive learning environment.
· Planning, preparing and presenting differentiated lessons that cater the needs of the whole ability range within their class.
· Motivating students with enthusiastic, imaginative class activities.
· Preparing, marking and providing feedback to facilitate positive student development.
· Meeting requirements for the assessment. Records, evaluates and reports student’s· development.
· Providing feedback to parents on student's progress.
· Working collaboratively with others to plan and coordinate work.
· Organising and taking part for school events, outings and activities.
· Undertake special assignments, ad hoc functions and related duties as and when required.
· At least 3 year(s) of relevant teaching experience in schools.
· Exposure in international curriculum such as IPC / IGCSE would be an added advantage.
· Fluency in both spoken and written English.
· Good presentation, communication and interpersonal skills.
· Exhibits self-motivation, high work standards and.
Kindergarten teachers:- AED 2500+ accommodation + visa
Primary teachers:- AED 3000+ accommodation + visa
Virtual interview (2 rounds over Skype/Zoom/Google Meet). Once candidates are selected they can take a visit visa. Employer will change their visa once they are in UAE. (Note
:- Bright Career Consultancy will not charge any upfront fees from applicants before selection. Once selected, candidates will be charged for air ticket and consultancy fees only. If any candidate is asked for upfront fees before selection in the interview,
must report the same and deny paying any such fees).
If interested in the opportunity, please submit details and documents here
:- Apply Now!
Jehlum Jobs. Jehlum Jobs.
Go to home
N.B: for any questions/queries, Whatsapp us on: 96-97-98-1234 & 9622-40-4445