Terms & Conditions
Welcome to the Jehlum Website (“we” or “Jehlum”) own and operate this as proprietary to provide its users an online employment information service . The following is a legal agreement (“Agreement”) between Jehlum and you. By accessing or using this Site you acknowledge that you have read, understood, and agreed to be bound by this Agreement. Please read this Agreement carefully because the terms are binding upon you. If you are a regular user of this Site, please check this Agreement for updates. It governs your use of the Site and Service. We may also post additional terms and conditions that apply to specific Site areas. These area-specific terms and conditions are incorporated into the Agreement. We may change this Agreement at any time by posting the amended Agreement on the Site. Certain provisions of these Terms may be superseded by expressly designated legal notices or terms located on particular pages at this Site. Please read this Policy carefully and be aware that we may change it at any time. As a result, we suggest you check back regularly to this page to be apprised of any updates or changes. We last revised this Agreement on August 16 2017. You may print out from the Site two copies of pages of content from the Site for your own personal or business use, provided you do not publish, copy, or otherwise re-transmit what you have printed out from the Site – see Copyright below for full details.
This Site includes the online centralized job center for the Human Resources Consultant Companies that associate themselves with Jehlum and is not available to minors. It is intended for use only by adults. You must be at least 18 years of age and possess the legal authority to form legally binding contracts under applicable law to use the Services.
No Unlawful or Prohibited Use
You agree not to use the Services for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by this Agreement. You agree not to post or submit on this Site, any material that:
* Infringes or may infringe on anyone else’s copyright, trade secret, trademark, or other intellectual property rights;
* violates or may violate others’ privacy or publicity rights;
* is obscene, defamatory, threatening, harassing, abusive, hateful, or embarrassing to another party;
* impersonates another person; or
* breaches any obligations of confidentiality or any other contractual obligation you may owe to any third parties.
You further agree not to submit any materials that contain viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancel bots, or other computer programming routines or engines that are intended to damage, detrimentally interfere with, surreptitiously intercept, or expropriate any system, data, or information. You may not try to gain unauthorized access to the Service, other accounts, computer systems or networks connected to the Service through hacking, password mining, or any other means. You agree that you will not use any robot, spider, other automatic device, or manual process to monitor or copy pages of this Site or the content contained on it without our express prior written permission.We may (but need not) monitor, edit, or remove any content from this Site that violates this Agreement.
Disclaimer of Warranties
This site may contain inaccuracies or typographical errors. You agree that your use of the services is at your sole risk. We provide this site and the service “as is” and “as available” and without any warranty or condition, express, implied, or statutory, as to the operation of the services; the accuracy, reliability, completeness, or timeliness of the content or materials included on the site or this service; or otherwise. We specifically disclaim any implied warranties of title, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement.
We do not warrant:
* that the service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free,
* the quality of any services, information, or other material obtained by you through the service, or
* that any errors in the services will be corrected.
You agree that Jehlum shall not be responsible for unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data, any material or data sent or received or not sent or received, or any transactions entered into through this site.
You agree that Jehlum is not responsible or liable for any threatening, defamatory, offensive, or illegal content or conduct of any other party or any infringement of another’s rights, including intellectual property rights. Jehlum does not warrant that this site, its servers, or e-mail sent from this site are free of viruses or other harmful components. You download any material through the use of the service at your own risk, and you will be solely responsible for any damage to your computer system or loss of data that results from the download of any such material. No advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained by you from Jehlum or through or from the service, shall create any warranty not expressly stated in this agreement.
Limitation of Liability
Jehlum shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special, consequential, exemplary, or other damages, including but not limited to damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data, or other intangible losses (even if Jehlum has been advised of the possibility of such damages), arising out of, resulting from or in any way connected with:
* the use or the inability to use, any delay in, or the performance of the service;
* the cost of procuring substitute services resulting from any data, information, or services obtained, or messages received or transactions entered into through or from, the service;
* unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data;
* statements or conduct of any third party on the service; or
* any other matter relating to the service or this agreement, whether based on contract, tort, negligence, strict liability, or otherwise. Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of certain warranties or the limitation or exclusion of liability for special, incidental or consequential damages. Accordingly some of the above limitations may not apply to you. If you are dissatisfied with any portion of the service or of this agreement, your exclusive remedy is to stop using the service.
You agree that Jehlum, in its sole discretion and without notice, may terminate your password, account (or any part thereof), or access to or use of the Service or any portion thereof, and remove and discard any content within the Service, at any time and for any reason, including, without limitation, if Jehlum believes that you have violated or acted inconsistently with this Agreement. Jehlum may prohibit or restrict access to the Service to anyone at any time, with or without cause. Jehlum may also in its sole discretion and at any time discontinue providing the Service, or any part of it, temporarily or permanently. Jehlum will make reasonable commercial efforts to provide notice of any such discontinuation to you. You agree that Jehlum shall not be liable to you or any third party for any termination of your access to the Service or for any modification, suspension, or discontinuation of the Service.
This site contains links to other sites. The policies at other sites, which are owned and operated by third parties, may be different from this policy. Those third party sites’ policies will govern the use of information you provide to them. Jehlum makes no representations whatsoever about any other Web site that you may access through this one. Links imply neither that Jehlum is affiliated with or otherwise endorses any third parties nor that it is legally authorized to use any trademark, trade name, logo, or copyright symbol displayed in or accessible through the links, or that any linked site is authorized to use any trademark, trade name, logo, or copyright symbol of Jehlum .
US, India and international copyright laws and treaties protect this Site and its content. You agree to comply with all copyright laws in your use of this Site and to prevent any unauthorized copying of this Site and its contents. The copyright in all material provided on this Site is held by Jehlum. You may print out from the Site two copies of pages of content from the Site for your own personal or business use, provided you do not publish, copy, or otherwise re-transmit what you have printed out from the Site. Beyond this limited permission to print content, you may not copy, reproduce, distribute, republish, download, display, post, or transmit any Site content or software in any form or by any means, including, but not limited to, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the express prior written permission of Jehlum. You may not “mirror” or “frame” any material contained on this Site or on any other Jehlum server without Jehlum’s express prior written permission. Except as expressly provided in this Agreement, Jehlum does not grant any express or implied right to you under any patents, trademarks, copyrights, or other similar rights.
Jehlum’s Copyright Agent for Notice of claims of copyright infringement can be reached at: [email protected] you can also reach us by whatsapp at +91-9622404445.
If you believe that there is any content on the Site that infringes your copyrighted work, please provide the following information to Jehlum’s Copyright Agent:
*an electronic signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest;
* a description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
* a description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on this Site;
* your address, telephone number, and email address;
* a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent,or the law; and
* a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your Notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.Trademarks The Jehlum name, the Jehlum logo, Jehlum Evalue Framework®, Jehlum HR Metrics™, and other trademarks, service marks, and logos (the “Trademarks”) used and displayed on this Site are registered and unregistered Trademarks of Jehlum, or an affiliate of Jehlum.
Nothing on this Site shall be construed as granting, by implication, estoppels, or otherwise, any license or right to use any Trademark displayed on the site without our express prior written permission. Jehlum prohibits the use of the Jehlum name, any of its registered domain names and any of its other trademarks as part of a link to or from any site unless approved in advance by Jehlum in writing. You may not use any meta tags or any other hidden text utilizing any Jehlum Company domains, Jehlum, or other Trademarks without our express prior written consent.